College of Natural & Agricultural Sciences

Missing media item.

Reimbursements: Visitors Only

Traveling Reimbursements
  1. Fill out the Visitor Travel Reimbursement Form
    • All travel information will be requested in this form, the following are required and can be submitted through the form
      • Conference/Talk Agenda (if attended)
      • For U.S Citizens fill out the W9 Form
      • For Non-U.S Citizens fill out the W-8BEN Form
      • Provide Itemized Receipts
        • Receipt Notice: Please provide an itemized receipt showing a method of payment (last 4 digits of credit card used) on it. If you cannot obtain an itemized receipt, please submit a Declaration of Missing Evidence form for every missing receipt and supporting documentation such as a credit card statement or bank statement for proof of payment transaction for reimbursement.
  2. If you traveled locally using a privately-owned vehicle and need mileage reimbursement only, please fill out the Mileage Report Log.
    • Please use this form to report mileage reimbursement for business use of private automobiles. For example, employees may use their privately-owned car for official University business and be reimbursed for mileage at the approved rate (gasoline expense is included in the reimbursement rate).

Contact Us

Math Finance Team

Cathy Munoz

Crissy Reising

Demi Kim



Let us help you with your search